THE ONE THAT COULD HAVE BEEN
ONE LAST TIME
A MIRAGE CAN FEEL LIKE HOME
THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME
- Every episode of Arrow needs more Cisco.
- Without flashbacks, we were left with a side-plot of Felicity, Cisco, Barry, Kara, and the new recruits (sans Artemis because she's presumably off doing shady things now) figuring out how to get the team back. They manage to — ta-da! — get the Waverider to rescue our alien-bound heroes, and that's where Legends of Tomorrow will pick up/conclude tomorrow night! I'm really enjoying how the episodes are blending into one another, and the transitions between the shows and their episodes is really smooth.
- "Good, 'cause I would hate to have to shoot you for breaking my girl's heart."
- Did anyone else notice the Love Fern in the Diggle Arrow Cave?
- Oliver remembering Felicity when he saw her was so bittersweet. Oh, those two idiots.
- I think Kara needs to be on Arrow more because she's just a darn ray of sunshine.
- Rene continued to be an unnecessary jerk this episode. This time? He's seemingly anti-superpowers until they save his life. Okay then.
- "And I love you, mom." I missed Moira/Thea scenes more than I thought I did.
- "You're lucky I'm not a trained assassin or anything" was one of those very heavy-handed, annoying lines in this episode to remind us that "HAHAHAHAHA OF COURSE SHE IS A TRAINED ASSASSIN, YOU GUYS. THAT'S THE JOKE." ... It wasn't funny.
- Sara saved Oliver and Diggle from Deathstroke and I'm pretty sure my love for her grew tenfold, and for the writers for allowing their female heroes to save the male ones.
- The mention of Tommy's absence (he's a doctor in Chicago, you guys) was so meta but I didn't mind one bit. It was perfect.
- "And this is exactly twice as many spaceships as I ever thought I would be on." Thea has had some of the best lines in this crossover, I swear.