P.J. AND PEPPERWOOD
SCHMIDT’S GOT A CREEPY ASSISTANT
- I love that Jess has a “Lunch with Your Princi-PAL” campaign.
- Schmidt yelling at Nick in the kitchen literally gave me flashbacks to him yelling, “GIVE ME THE SPOT OR I’LL KILL YOU ALL” in “Parking Spot.”
- I absolutely loved Nick, Jess, Schmidt, and Cece yelling at one another over the last little bit of coffee. It felt so organic — like it’s something they do every week.
- “This ain’t nothin’ but the devil’s water.” I CRIED LAUGHING.
- “It’s like I’m living in my own damn adorable shadow.”
- “I’ll see you at home.” I don’t know why, but that particular line gave me some Nick/Jess feelings.
- “Because caring? That is the real messaround!”
- “You always come through for me, Jess. To the upmost.” “I assure you, it’s ‘utmost.’”